1. Complaints are dealt with under the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002. on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code ( Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item . 1176)
2. Claims arising from the breach of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law, or by this Statute must be sent to: FIRST CLASS FOOD Monika Czyżewska - Wośkowska, Konopnica 90H 21-030 Motycz or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Online Shop FirstClassFood.pl is obligated to consider any complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible to inform the Customer within that period about the time of considering their complaint.
4. The Online Shop FirstClassFood.pl is not the manufacturer of the goods.
1. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the Sales Contract within 14 calendar days of its conclusion without giving any reason, by providing the resignation in writing by post to the following address: FIRST CLASS FOOD Monika Czyżewska-Wośkowska, Konopnica 90H, 21- 030 Motycz or e-mail at email@example.com. It does not apply to the goods which due to their nature cannot be returned or whose subject is perishable.
2. The right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of goods or a third party other than the Supplier or indicated by you came into possession of things.
3. The customer can withdraw from the Sales Contract under the terms of paragraph. 1, only if the goods have not been opened or damaged.
4. The goods must be returned in deteriorated condition, and also packed in a way that ensures that no damage to the shipment has been made during transport
5. In case of withdrawal from the Sales Contract referred to in paragraph. 1, the package containing the product should be returned to the Shop in the same condition, at the expense of the Customer by courier to the Online Shop address within 10 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Contract. The package must contain a bill of sale or invoice issued by the Online Shop.
6. Refunds will take place immediately, not later than within 10 days:
a) to the same credit card account from which the payment was made - in the case of credit card payments;
b) to the same bank account from which the payment was made - in the case of transfer payments through electronic transfer or bank transfer.
7. The Online Shop reserves the right to claim damages on general principles under the Civil Code, if they suffer harm as a result of the Customer’s default of duties incumbent on them under the law, for instance in connection with the withdrawal from the Sales Contract, in particular for the return of package in changed condition, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary use